DDF Exclusive W.e.f 26th April - "Zee Action" Will be Rebranded As "Action Cinema" & "Zee Anmol Cinema 2" will Launch Replacing Zee Ganga on All DPOs.

I don't think Zee action rebranding. They mentioned only about Zee anmol cinema 2
Screenshot-2024-0329-210036.png

I think in MIB license there is 'action cinema' that's why they used this name.

I don't think Zee action rebranding. They mentioned only about Zee anmol cinema 2
Screenshot-2024-0329-210036.png

I think in MIB license there is 'action cinema' that's why they used this name.
no before in RIO it was named as Zee Action . So it'll be getting renamed.

There was once a time when zee had 3 proper movie channels - zee action, zee classic, zee premier which used to had one interval only like theatre but over time they started adding ads ruining the experience..now this channel is launching in ddfd , will become like B4U movies 😕

no before in RIO it was named as Zee Action . So it'll be getting renamed.
But they not mentioned this as a change. They call it action cinema from years and in MIB licence it is 'action cinema also, hence they have used the name 'Action Cinema'.

Last edited:
My theory is that it will be as Zee Action. They only call it as Action Cinema and display as Zee Action just like you have seen in above promo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock