DDF Exclusive Sun Marathi Launching on 17th October 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone share the promos of all shows
All promos are being telecasted on - Sun Marathi channel
I clicked pictures of the main timings
It's not possible for me to record everything and post so..
Nothing is out on official handles yet..
They'll post soon

All promos are being telecasted on - Sun Marathi channel
I clicked pictures of the main timings
It's not possible for me to record everything and post so..
Nothing is out on official handles yet..
They'll post soon
I hope Sun Marathi will bring more original serials then dub serials in 6-11pm slots.
Did you liked cast of abhalachi maya and kanyadan I didn't liked it all and mythological serial Was needed in morning or 5/6pm.

I hope Sun Marathi will bring more original serials then dub serials in 6-11pm slots.
Did you liked cast of abhalachi maya and kanyadan I didn't liked it all and mythological serial Was needed in morning or 5/6pm.
Yeah it feels very mediocre infront of star and zee man...

Yeah it feels very mediocre infront of star and zee man...
Compare Sun Marathi serials with Sun TV/Bangla you will know difference.
Main problem of abalachi maya/kanyadan is cast is not good 🙁 i dont think I will watch Sun Marathi, Star Pravah also bringing reality shows. Anyways Sun Marathi is late in Marathi market they disappointed me.

7.30 PM
Jau Nakos Dur.. Baba

uAqEr4x.jpg
\

Remake of Nayantara with Aastad Kale as the Father.

8.00 PM
Abhalachi Maya

g9ctIS0.jpg
So Ashok Phaldessai returns after tasting failure as Malhar in MHRW. Good for him. He's best suited for Marathi Serials. His role of Shiva in JZYP was the reason why I liked him. When he took the role of Malhar, it disappointed me to the core.

Good programming strategy from Sun Marathi. Having a dubbed show like Nandini can improve its chances of getting good viewership, while there are also a number of original serials. Also, it is launching on the first anniversary of Zee Vajwa.

Anybody please Put promos of new serials if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock