DDF Exclusive Sun Marathi Launching on 17th October 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
6) No sponsors. Just like Sun Bangla. While all other Sun Network channels have 5-6 sponsors for their shows, they have none.

You cannot run a channel without sponsors in your shows. Only Doordarshan can do that.
Sony Marathi also started without sponsors they'll get eventually

No they're definitely not. I personally felt them very non-appealing.

Except Gajanan Maharaj Story which is a mythological show rest all stories seem very typical.
May be it's non appealing to you because the promo is very very short and fast as well..

But I can say that all these serial story will be very good since I personally watched all these serials original version in Sun TV.

May be it's non appealing to you because the promo is very very short and fast as well..

But I can say that all these serial story will be very good since I personally watched all these serials original version in Sun TV.
Whatever it is still sun network should invest much for Sun Marathi like other sun channels, if they want to be no.1 atleast they need good schedule from 6-11pm some simple serials in afternoon, reality shows & premier movies.
It's just a beginning so cant expect this much but hope in future they improve as well and try to give best to audience.
The good thing is that This channel is yet to launch still available in many platforms and distribution is going good.

Last edited:
Remake of Nayantara with Aastad Kale as the Father.

So Ashok Phaldessai returns after tasting failure as Malhar in MHRW. Good for him. He's best suited for Marathi Serials. His role of Shiva in JZYP was the reason why I liked him. When he took the role of Malhar, it disappointed me to the core.
Nayantara itself remake of Pournami gemini tv serial.
All serials on sun bangali are remakes except agnisikha.

Last edited:
Whatever it is still sun network should invest much for Sun Marathi like other sun channels, if they want to be no.1 atleast they need good schedule from 6-11pm some simple serials in afternoon, reality shows & premier movies.
It's just a beginning so cant expect this much but hope in future they improve as well and try to give best to audience.
The good thing is that This channel is launched successfully and distribution is going good.
Defenitely they will..Even Sun Bangla launched with 7 shows...and slowly and steadily improved.

1st time different story in 1 channel ...its good for all marathi all type shows ...i wish to sun 🌞

Logo is now more attractive..it's shining. And Pq also improved

h5Q7BDP.jpg

In the promo they are saying that all these serials are from Monday to Saturday only..So, what will be shown on Sunday? I don't think they will repeat the shows..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock