Breaking Sun Marathi started its transmission.

Yes I know that it is Marathi but on it is showing shows of other languages in Marathi channels i.e. I asked also this channel is not launched yet so why is it available on Sun direct only.
That is Sun Network Specialty
Gemini Action Sun Action this channels also available Only On Sun Direct Exclusive but now this channels shutdown.

This channel waste..this channel all serial and movie dubbed only....no original shows telecast this way continue this channel coming soon shut down
This channel not yet launched and you are talking about Shutdown! Oh my god

Available in sun direct?lcn please
LCN 686

Last edited:
Is it true or false if Sun Marathi is available on Sun Direct so give some snapshots to prove.
Bhau, I know that you are eager to watch this channel on other DTHs, but since it is Sun's channel, they can test it for as long as they like on their own DTH, until the situation improves (or) Sun decides to officially enter the cut-throat Marathi GEC segment.

As for your question, it is available on Sun Direct, in fact only on Sun Direct. All screenshots are in the first post.

Bhau, I know that you are eager to watch this channel on other DTHs, but since it is Sun's channel, they can test it for as long as they like on their own DTH, until the situation improves (or) Sun decides to officially enter the cut-throat Marathi GEC segment.

As for your question, it is available on Sun Direct, in fact only on Sun Direct. All screenshots are in the first post.
Thanks dada for your reply 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock