Breaking Sun Marathi started its transmission.

After Bigg Success of Sun Bangla 😂
Sun TV network Launching Sun Marathi
Expectations very High because Sun TV networks popular Bigg reality shows and Serials Dub or Remake in Marathi
It will not happen more here in Marathi because Marathi audience always wants original content and no dubbed shows but Nandhini as a famous show will be dubbed and all will be new original serials and shows and will telecast movies then this channel will be no. 1 beating Fakt Marathi channel and competing with Zee Marathi then and after it's success it will launch in other genres like Movies, music, comedy, life, news, cartoon channel and will be all pay channels in bouquet. From my side we all Maharashtrians are waiting for this channel to launch and this will be success for them unlike sun bangla.Think positive :)

Last edited:
Sun Marathi Life no idea
But Movies Music may be... In future
Present my opinion Sun didn't launch More Channels because Only Marathi and Bangla New Channels they shutdown 2news channels if they launch like this Movies Music Comedy News then sun shutdown all other channels only focus on Marathi and Bangla impossible

Sun Marathi Life no idea
But Movies Music may be... In future
Yes but if life launched then classic movies and music will be shown it will be success but they didn't launch it in malayalam and kannada it Marathi will be success they will sure launch also news and if it fails they will deactivate channels or not launch else.

Present my opinion Sun didn't launch More Channels because Only Marathi and Bangla New Channels they shutdown 2news channels if they launch like this Movies Music Comedy News then sun shutdown all other channels only focus on Marathi and Bangla impossible
No in Bangla market they have failed because of lack interest of people on the channel they want breakeven they'll launch than in Marathi and if success they'll increase other genres😊

@Charankodi007 & @Aryan Dhote bro Sun is need to rise up. 😁 Then more channels Will launch. After launch of Sun Bangla Sun TV Network went to sunset🌅 😆😆
I think Sun have created a big mistake entering in Bengali market unlike Marathi if they have entered Marathi with fiction and some non fiction shows including games and Movies premieres it may have gone good in rural market and in urban also but still their Sun didn't rise 😆😆😁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock