DDF Exclusive Sun Network To Launch Hindi GEC Channels - Sun Neo & Sun Neo HD

Just watch Sony TV they are far better than others
Yeah they maybe better when comes to live show means main time shows but when reply time comes specially afternoon time and late night they filled slot with crime petroll on the other hand zee and star olus give reply their serial almost everytime so if you miss you can catch up later which is not the case with sony

Last edited:
Replay, not reply. :tup: I think that Sony gets a lot of viewership from CID/Crime Patrol repeats, and Sony Sab SD from TMKOC repeats. That is why they do not air the recent episodes of their latest serials during that time. But Sony Sab HD airs only the latest episodes at all times, and not old TMKOC episodes.

Also, Sony, more than any other network, has a huge number of catch-up videos on YouTube. It is far ahead of Star and Zee in terms of the number of YouTube videos and subscribers. In fact, SET India is the No. 3 YouTube channel in the world. Clearly, YouTube/SonyLIV is the place for catch-up episodes and not off-peak hours.

Also, Sony, more than any other network, has a huge number of catch-up videos on YouTube. It is far ahead of Star and Zee in terms of the number of YouTube videos and subscribers. In fact, SET India is the No. 3 YouTube channel in the world. Clearly, YouTube/SonyLIV is the place for catch-up episodes and not off-peak hours.

Totally Agree. Said this on other thread. Sony gives highlights on their YouTube channel. Others Charging for Highlights to.

Totally Agree. Said this on other thread. Sony gives highlights on their YouTube channel. Others Charging for Highlights to.
I know post is more like otf type but just to clear my point i posted here.

But bros YouTube is ok but if highlights of serials you need you can get in hotstar also that too without ad you can download also in free of cost yes only thing is you have to compromise with quality even same with voot only thing is zee not give download option in zee5 recently so you have no choice but have to see with internet on and both YouTube and personal digital streaming platform needs Android tv or set top box to perform in tv

Last edited:
Netflix Danger mouse, Jackie Chan Adventures coming soon in Sun network kids channels,

Some rumours "Sun network four kids channels will replace Sun Neo HD & SD, Marathi & Bangla HD"

if they have plan to replace these kids channels then why new shows coming soon ?

@Vadirocks Try to get some information regarding this.

Sony was one of the first few who started the YouTube channels and used to upload full episodes regularly
Star was first to launch it's website for regular upload. That was free like YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock