Breaking Sun News HD added on LCN 803

Any new tamil channels update at Sun direct ?
All Sun Direct customers waiting for addition of pending Tamil & other language channels,If Sun Direct not able to add the pending channels & also their attitude towards the addition of channels like this Sun Direct will have no future in DTH business,Many people had taken Sun Direct connection because it is a South Indian company & Sun Direct is a product of South India's favorite Television channel network Sun network thus people expect more South channels in Sun Direct than other DTH companies.If Sun Direct wants to stay in DTH business I think they will add the pending channels before customers go to other DTH platforms,I am personally don't want to go for other DTH platforms if Sun Direct will add pending tamil & other language channels .I think low Bandwidth is an major problem that faced by Sun Direct that not able to add new channels.If Sun Direct will get additional Transponders from Mesat 3B & GSAT 15 all problems will solved.

Update: Sun News HD will not be available on any ROI Packs w.e.f. 08/06/2020. It will be only a part of South Indian packages.

All Sun Direct customers waiting for addition of pending Tamil & other language channels,If Sun Direct not able to add the pending channels & also their attitude towards the addition of channels like this Sun Direct will have no future in DTH business,Many people had taken Sun Direct connection because it is a South Indian company & Sun Direct is a product of South India's favorite Television channel network Sun network thus people expect more South channels in Sun Direct than other DTH companies.If Sun Direct wants to stay in DTH business I think they will add the pending channels before customers go to other DTH platforms,I am personally don't want to go for other DTH platforms if Sun Direct will add pending tamil & other language channels .I think low Bandwidth is an major problem that faced by Sun Direct that not able to add new channels.If Sun Direct will get additional Transponders from Mesat 3B & GSAT 15 all problems will solved.
You are right. I was a Sun Direct customer since 2007. But forced me to change it to Tata Sky on 07/06/2020. It was a long wait for me. They never gonna add other Tamil HD channels so moved on to Tata Sky family.

You are right. I was a Sun Direct customer since 2007. But forced me to change it to Tata Sky on 07/06/2020. It was a long wait for me. They never gonna add other Tamil HD channels so moved on to Tata Sky family.
Sun group purposely doing it that for long years. They do channel number game. Even in any of their tamil packs zee tamil is not as part of the packs. Like wise they are not ready to add zee tamil Hd and colors tamil hd. Similarly jaya movie channel. So they want to be monopoly and they decide what the viewers should watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock