Sun TV Group likely launching Hindi News channel

• Thread starter Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 5,036

SPANDAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sun Group is launching Hindi News channel soon.. Sun group backed by Maran family launching hindi news channel.. they already have launched hindi entertainment channel..

Source :

Facebook University or WhatsApp University. :lol:

A journalist from Delhi named Aadesh Rawal tweeted that, "A big group from South India is launching a Hindi news channel. This group is associated with a big regional party" logically/mostly it will be Sun Network

Just kidding bhai. See that Emoji.

When heard SUN NETWORK. It look funny for Me because they planning very big but execute very less.

It's not that they plan much and lack execution; Sun TV always has a cost-effective approach, as it will think 2 to 3 before spending an amount of money. Can they take profit out of it? or it will turn out to be a loss-making investment, and also think whether it is right to invest in a particular thing. Till now, they have not made any original content investments for their OTT platform, but they are making a profit out of it. The same applies to Sun Direct. If you watch the interviews and interactions of Sun Group's CFO, SL Narayanan, in the Business News channels, you can understand what I intended to convey.

It's not that they plan much and lack execution; Sun TV always has a cost-effective approach, as it will think 2 to 3 before spending an amount of money. Can they take profit out of it? or it will turn out to be a loss-making investment, and also think whether it is right to invest in a particular thing. Till now, they have not made any original content investments for their OTT platform, but they are making a profit out of it. The same applies to Sun Direct. If you watch the interviews and interactions of Sun Group's CFO, SL Narayanan, in the Business News channels, you can understand what I intended to convey.
Above statement for "Surya Movies HD & Udaya Movie HD" other planning to.

A journalist from Delhi named Aadesh Rawal tweeted that, "A big group from South India is launching a Hindi news channel. This group is associated with a big regional party" logically/mostly it will be Sun Network
Couldn’t it be Asianet News Network by any chance? They are well established but so far have channels only in Kananda and Malayalam. If they launch a Hindi national news channel, they might get the same visibility and stature that TV9 did when it launched TV9 Bharatvarsh.

I don’t think Sun will launch any more news channels; it’s happy with Sun News and shut down Gemini/Udaya News five years ago.

Couldn’t it be Asianet News Network by any chance? They are well established but so far have channels only in Kananda and Malayalam. If they launch a Hindi national news channel, they might get the same visibility and stature that TV9 did when it launched TV9 Bharatvarsh.

I don’t think Sun will launch any more news channels; it’s happy with Sun News and shut down Gemini/Udaya News five years ago.
Asianet Will not launch because already in Republic they were part of it which they sold on 2019 . So chance is high may be of Sun or ETV will make comeback with ETV Bharat.

Back
Top Bottom