Sun TV HD added on LCN: 490

Re: RE: Sun TV HD added on LCN: 490

Mani180 said:
He added People bro's pic in his thread bro without permission..

So u want him to sue under copyright violation law [emoji16]

Re: RE: Sun TV HD added on LCN: 490

Mani180 said:
He has to warn by admin for copyright..

What about the news, screen shot we post here ? Does not those violate copyright ?

We are here to share things and not to fight. Credits has been added to the respective screenshots. Cool :)

DishHD said:
Good one sadiq bro, now sadiq bro will also check grammar mistakes with off topic problems :D

Both are having different meaning to the post..

Hi Brothers,
Airtel start the promo of Sun HD.Just now I received a call from airtel.Here is the call details.
First she was speaking in Tamil when I am said I am from Kerala she turns into Malayalam(I think she know both languages).
First she ask me which type of stb I am using hd or sd when I am said hd She said they add Sun HD today whether I want to subscribe it or not I said I am already subscribe to it and she said thank you sir and then call is droped.

Is it any member Brothers receive call from adtv?

Thank You.

mumbaiwala said:
I have South magnum HD pack..the airtel CC guys say this channel will not be a part of South Magnum HD....Can somebody confirm on the same

In case if this is not added,then what is the use of airtel creating a pack named "South Magnum HD"??

Can someone help me out with this please....????

How is the audio quality of Sun HD in airtel ??

In tatasky, audio quality of Sun HD is low compared to other HD channels..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock