Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,458
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to be a hit. Throw some more bucks, people in Vijay and Zee Tamil will be here. Sun life will be in top 5 for sure. I don't understand how people say itll be flop.
SUN is consistently trying to keep some type of monopoly in Tamil industry. Zee Tamil and STAR Vijay need to up their game even further and beat Sun's monopoly

I think, Gemini Life also might be changed as second gec on same date, I haven't seen any ads regarding changes.

I hope Sun network will make all steps to make Sun Life a hit. But if they are showing entertainment shows like Savalae Samali, Gramathil Oru Nal or any other show with their serial stars then it will definitely fail. Even if they are showing similar programs of Star Vijay and Zee Tamil, again it will be a flop. They have to try something different and I hope they will do.

I expect them to give their 90's kind of programs/game shows with latest taste masala on them. Viewers should also to be part of the shows so that we can watch without boring..

Sun tv always copy programs from vijay tv and show here.we saw that all are huge flops.copied koffee with dd and started with gautami in 2007 it was huge flop.super singer flop.kalakapovadhu yaaru flop.They can't pull talents from other channel easily.even if they do so they need technical person to make the show hit.

May be they do same with Gemini Life , Already Some 2-3 Serials Running in Gemini Life ... Since 2 months ... Religious Shows

Sun tv always copy programs from vijay tv and show here.we saw that all are huge flops.copied koffee with dd and started with gautami in 2007 it was huge flop.super singer flop.kalakapovadhu yaaru flop.They can't pull talents from other channel easily.even if they do so they need technical person to make the show hit.
Well said.... If you know first tamil Singing show swapthaswarangal biggest Hit.....Kalakka povathu yaaru 1to 3 biggest flop in 2007 they started Asatha povathu yaaru Bigget hit......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom