Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 440
  • Views: Views 77,610
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found in this link as mentioned below.

Sun Life will focus more on youth content.
The first programme of the channel, which is a reality show, is expected to be launched by the first week of September.
Gradually, there will be a plan to launch about three-and-a-half hours of content everyday.

There will be 3.5 hours of program only initially that too not immediately as per the above statement (though launch delayed to October). As of now 3 weekly programs announced (Jimikki Kammal, Maaveeran, Masala Cafe) which will go for 1.5 hours I guess.

Sun Life Will Grow Like Reality-Show Entertainment Channel.

OMG! IMD issues red alert for Tamil nadu on October 07, Which is the day of sun Life rebranding..Looks like we couldn't able to watch First day shows of Sun life due to Power cut which is likely going to happen because of rain.:wall::wall::wall:

OMG! IMD issues red alert for Tamil nadu on October 07, Which is the day of sun Life rebranding..Looks like we couldn't able to watch First day shows of Sun life due to Power cut which is likely going to happen because of rain.:wall::wall::wall:
LOL you are not worried about the lives at stake. Worried about Sun Life???

Long live humanity!!! My God.

LOL you are not worried about the lives at stake. Worried about Sun Life???

Long live humanity!!! My God.
Why I have to worry?

It's each and every individual's responsibilities to be safe.

Lol. Is Sun life or ours life is important that time?😀

****Revealed So Far****

Jimmikki Kammal comedy serial
Starring Livingstone
Mon to Sat 8 PM on Sun life

Maaveeran (Porous Tamil Dubbed)
Mon to Sat 8.30 PM

Masala Cafe
(Comedy show with Smile Settai Team Judges Siddharth Vipin & Nithya Ram and hosted by RJ Vignesh )
Mon to Fri 9 PM

Sopanna Sundari
Hosted by Actor Prasanna
Sat & Sun 9 PM

AD free movie every Sunday
at 12 PM

Any news regarding Gemini Life changes???

Red alert for other networks

Any news regarding Gemini Life changes???
Hope, they will follow same path for Gemini Life also after watching Sun Life's ratings & then may launch Surya Life & Udaya Life as a 2nd GEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock