• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 440
  • Views: Views 77,608
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?
What is happened in TN?
Why are people so much worried & tensed?

No chance for Surya life. They can't even retain their second position among the gec segment in Malayalam. They can launch Surya Life as a classic Malayalam channel. But again Surya tv lost many old movie rights and other channels like Amrita, Asianet and flowers are renewing these movies from Surya Tv.

OMG! IMD issues red alert for Tamil nadu on October 07, Which is the day of sun Life rebranding..Looks like we couldn't able to watch First day shows of Sun life due to Power cut which is likely going to happen because of rain.:wall::wall::wall:
LOL you are not worried about the lives at stake. Worried about Sun Life???

Long live humanity!!! My God.
Why I have to worry?

It's each and every individual's responsibilities to be safe.
Whoa!! Watch what you are saying. So you expect people to be responsible when natural calamities occur, how exactly?? We expect our forum members to be sensible enough to differentiate what is important and what isn't!! At least keep such things to your heart and don't express them here, it feels disgusting to read such things on our forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock