sundirect obtained 8 transponders from measat3 !!

• Thread starter Thread starter airsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 204
  • Views Views: Views 25,859
pradeepking66 said:
Hassan@ Sundirect not adding new channels.. Valuable Tamil channels and other channels not added in sundirect... Hassan@ Its means cheating

So when you took Sun they told you that Sundirect will add chs whenever a new chs will launch/all valuable Tamil chs and now they are not adding, Is that what you want to say ? If yes then definitely cheating as they break their promise but if no then no cheating :dodgy

they are hardly trying to stop loosing their current customers and their churn list numbers are increased in last 3 month in kerala .

acmedigitals said:
they are hardly trying to stop loosing their current customers and their churn list numbers are increased in last 3 month in kerala .

I agree with U. Sun Direct is in a big trouble and their main focus is to retain existing customer. There won't be any customer if they took long time

My place lot of sundirect customers changed other DTH company..

No point of expecting new channels in Sundirect as Bishnu bro posted evidence tht SD officials confirming tht :s

I dont know how can they going with 226 or 228 sd channels and 12 hd channels compairing with tatasky, dishtv and D2h .

more option now to choose a dth. different companies,packages,rateand channel numbers . so they will take too hardwork in coming months in very tight competition ........I think sun direct going in tamilnadu in very bas situation ..

Best option for sun direct in current situations is to share all tp of reliance digital tv.

Back
Top Bottom