sundirect obtained 8 transponders from measat3 !!

• Thread starter Thread starter airsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 204
  • Views Views: Views 25,859
Wait.......... No use. They never add channels especially Malayalam. If they add one surely remove another.

neons said:
Wait.......... No use. They never add channels especially Malayalam. If they add one surely remove another.

No bro.

sun direct added many malayalam channels than any other dth.

for eg-surya music,
kochu tv
flowers
jeevan tv(removed & added media one)
people
ay tv(Removed)
reporter
safari tv

after geuing new tps SD add all pending channels.
especially malayalam channelS

Yes they added jeevan and removed.This is their main job adding and removing,but they always make customers fool as they are providing more Malayalam etc....But other providers are giving jeevan,janam,kaumudy,tv new,kappa tv etcc...
But some gimics like Surya action,chirithira,cinema club etc, and say more Malayalam providing dth

Bro its due to space crunch. they are waiting for new tp's. this news shared in the first post of this Thread

media one is 101% better than jeevan tv. :tup

Indiavision removed but channel already shutdown.

Surya action and chirithira are too boring

surya action and chirithira are 100% waste channels. I dont know why they are showing these channels. These channels must be substituted with good channels. Tata sky and zing digital now have more malayalam channels than sun direct. I am planning to leave sun direct and moving to tata sky. Is tata sky has more picture clarity than sun direct? There is no confirmed news about the time required for measat3 satellite migration.

vineeth said:
surya action and chirithira are 100% waste channels. I dont know why they are showing these channels. These channels must be substituted with good channels. Tata sky and zing digital now have more malayalam channels than sun direct. I am planning to leave sun direct and moving to tata sky. Is tata sky has more picture clarity than sun direct? There is no confirmed news about the time required for measat3 satellite migration.

Really good decision vineeth bro & bro tatasky all channels picture quality too good:tup

vineeth said:

U can choose your fav. dth brand. :tup

Back
Top Bottom