Discussion Sundirect package changing help &discussion

Tatasky also changed lakhs of their customer plans without customer consent.
but I guess they haven't done stupid thing like sun direct - removing some pay channels(Zee tamil, Jaya).
what sky did is completely different they made sure whatever the channels they were watching available in converted package with updated price but here :angry2::wall:price also increased and viewers lost channels which they were watching

I guess there is different meaning for DPO packs and best fit plan - sun direct never created best fit plan like tatasky

but I guess they haven't done stupid thing like sun direct - removing some pay channels(Zee tamil, Jaya).
what sky did is completely different they made sure whatever the channels they were watching available in converted package with updated price but here :angry2::wall:price also increased and viewers lost channels which they were watching

I guess there is different meaning for DPO packs and best fit plan - sun direct never created best fit plan like tatasky
But overall compared to TataSky sun direct has cheap packages with less no of tamil channels. They should added zee tamil and jaya in dpo 1 itself.also Inclusion of 4 English movies in dpo 2 is welcome. Also they should have added Sony 25 pack for better packages and competitive to other dths when they are not having enough tamil channels.

Last edited:
Stupid direct changed my pack also without my concern today, in this matter sky is much better
They will solve problems if we contact nodal officer. But in this electronic era its boring to contact service providers for each and every problems.

Yesterday they used my account balance to extend validity of my mal dpo 2 pack for 2 more months. I put extra money in my sundirect account so that I could activate pay channels whenever I wish. Also am planning to subscribe 6 months pack to get discount. I first chatted with their cc. he said that I should mail them. so I mailed nodel officer. He called me and refunded money to my account balance. I was lucky to get back more money than the actual balance. They refunded whole money I recharged and forgot to deduct this month's subscription charge for base pack and pay channels I subscribed Hope they don't deduct that money after seeing my post.

They will solve problems if we contact nodal officer. But in this electronic era its boring to contact service providers for each and every problems.

Yesterday they used my account balance to extend validity of my mal dpo 2 pack for 2 more months. I put extra money in my sundirect account so that I could activate pay channels whenever I wish. Also am planning to subscribe 6 months pack to get discount. I first chatted with their cc. he said that I should mail them. so I mailed nodel officer. He called me and refunded money to my account balance. I was lucky to get back more money than the actual balance. They refunded whole money I recharged and forgot to deduct this month's subscription charge for base pack and pay channels I subscribed Hope they don't deduct that money after seeing my post.
its not wise to pick 6 month pack now, some broadcasters already started reducing price like Zee, Colors and star introducing more packs avoid taking longer packs for another three months

Bro I'm a delear
See some last threads many members want to change their pack but they not able to contact Cc.
Bro Don't share your info in public Please PM me

Bro corrected
Bro one more small help
Actually i dont want to use sun direct
I have one more connection airtel
Even my second one want to change to that

While i an trying to sell sun direct but no one intrested in olx

Is any dealer takes near by can i contact them
Is there any solution

Bro one more small help
Actually i dont want to use sun direct
I have one more connection airtel
Even my second one want to change to that

While i an trying to sell sun direct but no one intrested in olx

Is any dealer takes near by can i contact them
Is there any solution
Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments
Please go this thread to Sell or buy equipments

I am able to change my pack through app and recharged it but it didn't work and channels are showing unsubscribed I am able to see only channels which I bought from bouquets . I am unable to watch channels from past 2 dAys unable to reach cc but @mayoorathan bro helped me clear of this issue thank a lot you made my day. People like you will give more credibility to this forum

I am able to change my pack through app and recharged it but it didn't work and channels are showing unsubscribed I am able to see only channels which I bought from bouquets . I am unable to watch channels from past 2 dAys unable to reach cc but @mayoorathan bro helped me clear of this issue thank a lot you made my day. People like you will give more credibility to this forum
Thanks brother

But overall compared to TataSky sun direct has cheap packages with less no of tamil channels. They should added zee tamil and jaya in dpo 1 itself.also Inclusion of 4 English movies in dpo 2 is welcome. Also they should have added Sony 25 pack for better packages and competitive to other dths when they are not having enough tamil channels.

Tatasky's Lock in period is a great advantage, which will overall make packs cheaper even than sundirect. This is purely my opinion. I used to be busy during week days, and will be spending more hours on TV during week ends. So i can activate any channel (even costly ones) for 2 days and then drop once done. This is saving more money for me.

I had Sundirect with me, and still own one sundirect at Hometown for family. Only reason why I can't change the one with my parents is because of the channel numbers and order for Malayalam channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock