Sundirect Package changing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil3

Contributor
Reaction score
To change Package in Sundirect we need to recharge with.exact amount of moneyy what a helll also buying add ons

pm your card number i'll change it.
im a dealer of sundirect

Sahil Nikhil bro,ur problem solved :huh

No broo i cant upgrade our downgrade a Package if i activate a package for 1 month

Sahil Nikhil said:
No broo i cant upgrade our downgrade a Package if i activate a package for 1 month

which pack u like bro,sundirect hike the price :u & i think that reason u cannot activate the pack

Vicky bro for ex if i recharge for 210 rupees then my default pack cinema plus will activated for 1 month aftrr that i can.t upgrade the Package in that month when i call cc they will say u want to recharge again for changing package also Package balance not.using for add on activation

Sahil Nikhil said:
Vicky bro for ex if i recharge for 210 rupees then my default pack cinema plus will activated for 1 month aftrr that i can.t upgrade the Package in that month when i call cc they will say u want to recharge again for changing package also Package balance not.using for add on activation

which pack u want to upgrade bro :huh

Sahil bro, when you recharge with Rs. 210, the Cinema Plus pack gets automatically renewed. Hence balance gets used there and balance in account turns Rs. 0/-

If you want to change pack then, you have to recharge again for the amount of the pack. After you recharge, call CC and tell them to activate the pack you want. It will replace the Cinema Plus pack and you will get refund of the Rs. 210 depending upon the days you used it. If you changed it the day you activated it, you will get around Rs 205-210, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock