DDF Exclusive Super Hungama channel launching on 1st March 2022

• Thread starter Thread starter Sagar Mude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 23,821
I Guess UTV Action and UTV Movies will continue in Same UTV brand, Currently Star hiring Ad Sales peoples for both UTV Movie Channels, so possible is UTV HD and Bindass Rebranding/shutting down soon

mp5iW5J.jpg
Even they could be hiring for new rebranded channels of UTV brand

they had separate Ad sales team for Star Gold and Star Movies, GEC, Disney kids channels, UTV, Star Sports.
At an organization level they can always merge two teams or even shift some employees to other teams.

Even they could be hiring for new rebranded channels of UTV brand
After Disney Acquiring Star, sometimes Star had Same team for both UTV/Star Gold Ad Sales and Marketing, don't know later Star given more importance to UTV Action Airing more Premiere movies

I Guess UTV Action and UTV Movies will continue in Same UTV brand, Currently Star hiring Ad Sales peoples for both UTV Movie Channels, so possible is UTV HD and Bindass Rebranding/shutting down soon

mp5iW5J.jpg
Even I think utv brand will not rebranded if they do contents should be different either bollywood or dubbed. But Disney-Star can make utv movies like &pictures its better to make pure bollywood movie channel.

Let's hope for the best. They were scheduled to launch on their respective announced dates. But it got delayed. Now with this announcement, we can expect the new channels of DS in April-May.

In fact, I have an assumption. Like this :
DS Channel name Expected date of Launch
Star Pravah Picture2 April (Gudhi Padwa) (on or before)
Star Kirano HD & SD14th April (Odia New Year) (on or before)
Vijay Super HD14th April (Tamil New Year) (on or before)
Asianet Movies HD14th April (Vishu) (on or before)
Star Jalsha Josh14th April (Poila Boisakh) (on or before)
Star Gold 2 HDApril-May
Star Gold RomanceApril-May
Star Gold FamilyApril-May
Hungama HDApril-May
Disney Channel HDApril-May
SS1 Tamil HDApril-May
SS1 Telugu HDApril-May

Hopefully, as that will bring an end to the UTV brand and bring in some much-needed changes to three Hindi movie channels. However, Disney-Star is very wary of making large-scale changes and rebrandings until we get more clarity on the NTO 2.0 situation.

In my opinion they should continue with UTV branding, even content wise i am quite happy with these chs.
Ofcourse they can rebrand without waiting for NTO 2.0 verdict or New RIO but pricing and placement of these chs in bouquet will remain same. This is the major reason why it is on hold. Star World shutting down and its licence being used for Disney Channel HD is ofcourse impossible until New RIO is rolled out

mp5iW5J.jpg

As channel name remains same until now hence job hiring ads will feature the same. This has no link to channel rebranding plans

At an organization level they can always merge two teams or even shift some employees to other teams.
entire Disney and Marvel Studios movies acquisition/syndication done by UTV in india, So Shutting down or Rebranding UTV Brand completely difficult challenge to Star/Disney
As channel name remains same until now hence job hiring ads will feature the same. This has no link to channel rebranding plans
Yeah agree, but they avoiding from Star Gold/Star Movies Channels

Back
Top Bottom