Breaking Surya Movies & Udaya Movies channel logo size reduced

No The Logo Was Decreased Like Sun TV, KTV, Sun Music Etc...

Hope Surya Movies HD Soon...
Yes chances are there for these 2 HD channels.
So good news for TS & SD south HD users in coming days.
As usual 2 more sun network HD channels will be pending in airtel🆒

I doubt launch of udaya movies HD they never show new movies.
sun network has many new movies collection in Kannada also.So chances are there.
And sun network wont think whether its new movie or old movie,they telecast as-usual in their HD feed also.(their HD channels are replica to SD right)

sun network has many new movies collection in Kannada also.So chances are there.
And sun network wont think whether its new movie or old movie,they telecast as-usual in their HD feed also.(their HD channels are replica to SD right)
Surya TV completed 20 years and they celebrated it as a mega event says some surprises will come. So we can expect Surya movies HD and new shows on Surya TV.

Surya TV completed 20 years and they celebrated it as a mega event says some surprises will come. So we can expect Surya movies HD and new shows on Surya TV.
I think they will fulfill 4 regional languages with 4 HD movie channels.
So I am expecting both Surya movies HD & Udaya Movies HD

Asianet Movies HD is more important as there is a big movie library.
Yes, Asianet Movies HD is most anticipated than Surya Movies HD.Among Star regional channels,Asianet has huge movie library than others.Most number as well as most blockbusters.But I don't know why Star is not considering the launching of Asianet Movies HD even after Jalsha Movies HD and Maa movies HD. Asianet has 3X movies than both languages. After all we can expect a similar drama/crash by Asianet happened during the launch of Mazhavil HD if Surya Movies HD will get announced.

After all we can expect a similar drama/crash by Asianet happened during the launch of Mazhavil HD
I know that Asianet HD was launched in order to beat MM HD to claim the title of the first Malayalam HD channel. But what is the drama/crash that you are talking about?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock