Breaking Surya Movies & Udaya Movies channel logo size reduced

I know that Asianet HD was launched in order to beat MM HD to claim the title of the first Malayalam HD channel. But what is the drama/crash that you are talking about?
I too meant that.Asianet was the first Malayalam GEC. So becoming the first HD channel was a matter of dignity to them. Both Mazhavil manorama(MM) and Asianet started the preparation for an HD channel same time. Actually MM also wished to become the first HD Malayalam channel. Because of that they revealed about their HD channel just one day before launch and thought Asianet can't do anything in a single day.But Star had ride beyond the thoughts of them.Within hours they arranged the studio then called celebrities and technically innagurated the channel. I think this was a first incidence in the World😂Likewise Star is sleeping now and while hearing the launch of Surya Movies HD their prestige will wake up and do everything all in a sudden(expectations only)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock