Switching from Channel 100 is Slow

Aditya Karan Singh said:
Maybe but it make no sense as h.264 is just video compression technology which is applied to each channel separately and volume bar problem is not specific to mpeg4 channels or mpeg2 channels also at one time stb decrypts and decompress only one channel per tuner.

Bro... but the STB SW has to support all actions of Tuner and other things.. U know at 1st as i remember TS added NE TV in H.264 but almost all SD STB got issues .. Bcoz of many complaints TS has stopped the replacement of New H.264 supported STB. after a SW update the issues almost got solved. Me too waited for few days for replacement of SD STB bcoz of this only..
I am not saying that the issues r bcoz of Volume bar but some bugs r in the existing SW of TS STB. as Mr.Madan said in Samsung STB he have no issues.
Tatasky can fix this bug in small SW Update itself instead of new SW as i think..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Bro... but the STB SW has to support all actions of Tuner and other things.. U know at 1st as i remember TS added NE TV in H.264 but almost all SD STB got issues .. Bcoz of many complaints TS has stopped the replacement of New H.264 supported STB. after a SW update the issues almost got solved. Me too waited for few days for replacement of SD STB bcoz of this only..
I am not saying that the issues r bcoz of Volume bar but some bugs r in the existing SW of TS STB. as Mr.Madan said in Samsung STB he have no issues.
Tatasky can fix this bug in small SW Update itself instead of new SW as i think..

Yes SW problem make sense but mp4 migration not. Btw i didnt have this problem of secondary volume bar with hbo hits, cnn ,etc on same SW version before, i guess it appears after this month channels testing/addition and also i am pretty much sure problem is because of background app problem as i said before becoz if i switch to cnn channel and immediately disable banner and try volume buttons i even didnt get any volume bar at all(still volume increasing and decreasing ) which usually happen with channels with red button trigger. So i am guessing that tataky stb requests/updates new channel list every time it boots just like tatasky mobile app did(i know as i read some function from decrypted tatasky mobile app) and some channels may have dummy trigers attach with it.

Aditya Karan Singh said:
So i am guessing that tataky stb requests/updates new channel list every time it boots just like tatasky mobile app did(i know as i read some function from decrypted tatasky mobile app) and some channels may have dummy trigers attach with it.

TS STB might scan for updates while booting but as far as i seen in TS STB the new channels r getting added automatically ie: without rebooting .. May be dummy triggers in few channels too .. all in all TS Should fix the issues as soon as possible .
BTW whats ur TS HD STB Brand ?

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
TS STB might scan for updates while booting but as far as i seen in TS STB the new channels r getting added automatically ie: without rebooting .. May be dummy triggers in few channels too .. all in all TS Should fix the issues as soon as possible .
BTW whats ur TS HD STB Brand ?

Pace and Kaonmedia

Ok, After the redownload of SW i have no issues in my Kaon STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock