Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,283
  • Views Views: Views 194,170
Is there any promo of "TMKOC" as a brand new show from 2008, when it was going to start the airings, before 1st episode ??
Sadly, I could not find that promo. The same first promo was aired when the show was going to premiere on Sony Pal. I know some glimpses of that promo. In that promo, Jetha's 2nd house was owned by Madhvi, and Anjali's house was owned by Daya. Madhvi is washing her balcony and some water drops on Daya's head. Then Madhvi & Daya had a long & fast-forward fight and after that, Taarak Mehta appears and introduces the show and its timings.

Sadly, I could not find that promo. The same first promo was aired when the show was going to premiere on Sony Pal. I know some glimpses of that promo. In that promo, Jetha's 2nd house was owned by Madhvi, and Anjali's house was owned by Daya. Madhvi is washing her balcony and some water drops on Daya's head. Then Madhvi & Daya had a long & fast-forward fight and after that, Taarak Mehta appears and introduces the show and its timings.
Oh....okay, thanks for the amazing information 😃, creativity was at its best at that time, even GPL promos were so creative (and funny) along with the episodes.

Nostalgia 🥹🥹
Those old graphics, animations, logo, music... It was golden era of television
Today we take that word Sony at the top of the logo for granted, so when we don’t see it, it hits us differently. For SET it was a bit different though, as the channel’s name itself is Sony, so for some time (2007–11) it was at the bottom of the logo. Everything follows the same pattern now.

Today we take that word Sony at the top of the logo for granted, so when we don’t see it, it hits us differently. For SET it was a bit different though, as the channel’s name itself is Sony, so for some time (2007–11) it was at the bottom of the logo. Everything follows the same pattern now.
When Sony was added at the top of all logos, it looked weird for few days. It seemed like a downgrade for me. Then I got used to it. But, when SAB revamped to kite graphics, I was like something precious snatched from us.

Back
Top Bottom