Not open for further replies.
yesterday was 3rd annivarsary of taarak meheta ka ooltah cashmah

WISH U A HAPPY BIRTHDAY:luv:luv

RE: yesterday was 3rd annivarsary of taarak meheta ka ooltah cashmah

yes its my and all of my frnds fav. serials:heart:
happy b'day:luv

Dandiya "Chinese style" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

taarak.jpg

It is the time of China-Choli in Gokuldham society in SAB TV’s Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Neela Telefilms). Since Taarak… has always believed in something unique, so this time too they have Chinese people coming over to play dandiya.

As usual garba queen Dayaben (Disha Vakani) is all set to teach her Chinese ben and bhai her garba steps. “All our Chinese ladies would dress up in traditional clothes in chaniya-cholis. They will deck up with silver oxide jewelry like ours. I am very eager to see these Chinese ladies dancing with China-choli, oops chaniya choli in Gokuldham Society (laughs). They are very sweet people”, shared Disha Vakani.

These atithies have come all the way from China, to celebrate and dance in full swing on this auspicious festival of Navratri. What does our Jetha bhai has to say about this? “Wah kya baat hai, this is a very creative thought and I am sure people would love this double tadka of garba”, said Dilip Joshi.

We are sure all the viewers are also excited and waiting to see this episode of China-choli dance.

Dandiya "Chinese style" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah | Tellychakkar.com

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Completes 1000 episodes today !! :eek:hya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock