Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

TMKOC completed 4000 episodes
iJCyUwG.jpg

5BjAuH2.jpg

I wish I could say congratulations, but the name and brand of TMKOC has been hit so hard over the last five years that I’m not sure if having so many episodes is a good thing. I don’t know if the aim is to beat YRKKH some day for having the most episodes of any Indian serial. Out of 4000 episodes, at least 1500 to 2000 are affected due to Daya’s removal from the show, and that’s very drastic — or as Hathi loves to say, yeh sahi baat nahi hai!

A bit late to post this

The range of episodes from 551-563 were absolute gems but still unfortunately these stories never returned back to TMKOC which had the story of Maha Shivratri till 558 followed by Women's Day story which began in the same episode and continued till 563

For the first time since TMKOC began, both the events were on the same day and hence Sony Sab telecasted both these stories from 10:30 AM till 5 PM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock