Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

She vanished in the thin air, no more romance with Jethalal seen these days. Daya also not coming to shoot so the serial is almost dead and these people trying to make it alive.
I have been watching this Serial for quite some time sply old Episodes this days is too boring with useless Scripts first with Jethalal as Gambler, now with Pinku Episode it is becoming Dull Day by Day.

TMKOC must bring back this to revive serial again
1) GPL
2) Gokuldham Khel Utsav
3) Babita-Jethalal romance Comedy

I have been watching this Serial for quite some time sply old Episodes this days is too boring with useless Scripts first with Jethalal as Gambler, now with Pinku Episode it is becoming Dull Day by Day.
TMKOC must bring back this to revive serial again
1) GPL
2) Gokuldham Khel Utsav
3) Babita-Jethalal romance Comedy
You should not have mentioned GPL. I am missing it too much. The serial has truly gone downhill. Tell me, WHAT is the problem in revealing who is Daya's mother who apparently inspires Daya to do everything? And I don't know too much of this Pinku plot as I am not watching it. Can somebody explain?
GPL-3.1.jpg

Wait, What? Disha Vakani aka Daya of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' to finally quit the show?
Why do we say so? Well, the folks at SpotboyE got in touch with the team of the show. A source close to TMKOC was quoted by the portal as saying, "We are in touch with Disha to start the shoot. But she has yet not given a nod. Considering her baby is very small, production is willing to be understanding in terms of timing and schedule, like we were in the final months of her pregnancy. But she wants to focus more on her personal commitments at the moment. But we are trying very hard to bring her back on the sets asap.”

While the portal tried to confirm the news and dropped her a message for the same, there was no reply from her end. Meanwhile, many expected the TRPs of TMKOC to drop down after Disha went on a leave but the show has surprised everyone by maintaining its hold at the TRP game.
This show no one like daya:undecided:
http://www.dnaindia.com/television/...chashmah-to-finally-quit-the-show-2592891/amp

Almost all the characters have been there since the start in 2008. When Bhavya Gandhi (Tapu) was replaced with Raj Anadkat there was a huge opposition. Very few shows can claim this feat. Perhaps the only person on all Sony channels more famous than Daya of TMKOC is Daya of CID. :lol: :rofl:

Almost all the characters have been there since the start in 2008. When Bhavya Gandhi (Tapu) was replaced with Raj Anadkat there was a huge opposition. Very few shows can claim this feat. Perhaps the only person on all Sony channels more famous than Daya of TMKOC is Daya of CID. :lol::rofl:
Sonu and Dr Hathi also was changed. Earlier jheel Mehta was player sonu's character and Nirmal Soni was played Dr hati's character. In the middle of the show both Mr and mrs roshan was replaced by other, but then after years old cast return.

When mr sodhi and mrs sodhi git replaced, then also trp dropped lil bit and after huge demand of viewers they bring back the couple again in the show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock