Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

“It’s been hardly over a month since the senior actor passed away. Ghanshyam Nayak aka Natukaka has been a friend and I have worked with him for many years. I valued his contribution to the show. As of now, we don’t have any plans to replace his character or bring another actor to play Natukaka. There are many rumours doing the rounds but I would request viewers to not pay any attention to them,” Asit Kumar Modi told Bombay Times.

A source was quoted by Koimoi as saying, "The journey has been bittersweet with Raj. There have been multiple times that the team has tried to make amends with him but things aren't working out anymore. Neither is he willing to stick for too long nor the cast and crew is keen on asking him to stay

It's time to do something different or end the show altogether. How many years can you keep dragging the same stuff?
Yaa they are just showing same stuff from many years. They can make the show interesting by Popatlal marriage so a new character will come in the show. Also Tappu & sonu love angle can be added in the show which will make bhide insecure.

TMKOC producer Asit Kumarr Modi reacts to rumours of Raj Anadkat Quitting the show

After the rumours of him quitting the show came forward, reports suggested that these rumours with Munmun Dutta are the reason behind it. However, nothing is confirmed yet. The producer of the show, Asit Kumarr Modi has now reacted to these reports. In an interview with Koimoi.com, he said that he has no idea about it. “Pata nahi mujhe kuch. Nahi, mujhe nahi pata hai," he said

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock