Take extra connection of d2h in one house

• Thread starter MSD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 3,651

MSD

Reaction score
ok, my brother bought an LCD tv .. so we have 2 tvs in the house now.

can i know what are the charges of it to Take extra connection of d2h in one house & do i need to get extra box & from where i can get it ??

You can book a Multiroom connection on your account,both the Tv's will have the same package.For more information on multiroom costs pls do tell us which pack you are on.

Pro said:
ok, my brother bought an LCD tv .. so we have 2 tvs in the house now.

can i know what are the charges of it to Take extra connection of d2h in one house & do i need to get extra box & from where i can get it ??

Yes you need to get another box.

Thank you so much guys & i am on New Gold Sports Pack, so extra connection will cost rs. 160.

btw, what is the price of the d2h box ??

Pro said:
Thank you so much guys & i am on New Gold Sports Pack, so extra connection will cost rs. 160.

btw, what is the price of the d2h box ??

Yes Rs 160(assuming the website shows inclusive of taxes),sadly there is no information regarding cost of second box on D2H website,all it says is installation is free for SD connection(im assuming the box is also free) but activation charges may apply(no exact charge given).I will try my best to find out full info.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock