Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Ok ok
Really it is Superhit

Really missing arya movie in max HD in which he played double role
Forgot the name

Now this sarpatta, any chance of premier on max
I think high chances it might go to Star as it is produced by Neelam Productions (P.A Ranjith) who is also the director of the film . His previous 3 movies Kaala,Kabali and even Irandam Ulagaporin Kadaisi Gundu was with Star ( Hindi Version)

After VPVS first big buy for Kalaignar TV in years. Very Happy for them. Arya has also stated that all his iconic films are with Kalaignar TV like Madraspattinam and Boss Engira Bhaskaran
VPVS had fetched 12.29 TRP ratings when it was premiered on Kalaignar TV on 14, January 2014. Hopefully, even Sarapatta Parambarai gets decent ratings.

Periya maruthu rights renewed by puthu yugam and vendhar tv from sun tv
C1i6Kun.jpg

I think high chances it might go to Star as it is produced by Neelam Productions (P.A Ranjith) who is also the director of the film . His previous 3 movies Kaala,Kabali and even Irandam Ulagaporin Kadaisi Gundu was with Star ( Hindi Version)
Irandam Ulagaporin Kadaisi Gundu is Hindi dubbed by which name?

Apart from periya maruthu, puthu yugam has renewed another vijayakanth starrer dharma from raj tv. Dharma was produced by rowther films whose other films were renewed by jaya tv.
I had watched Dharma on Jaya TV bro. They used to air sometimes

Apart from periya maruthu, puthu yugam has renewed another vijayakanth starrer dharma from raj tv. Dharma was produced by rowther films whose other films were renewed by jaya tv.
Also puthu yugam has renewed ponnumani from Vijay tv and also holding rights of films which are shared with sun tv like oru oorla oru raja kumari and chinna vaathiyaar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock