Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Also puthu yugam has renewed ponnumani from Vijay tv and also holding rights of films which are shared with sun tv like oru oorla oru raja kumari and chinna vaathiyaar.
I think Puthu Yugam has got non exclusive rights of 90s films most of these are produced by/rights are with Evergreen Durai or Private Entities

I dont remember seeing it in jaya tv. This was one of the films from rowther films which is not renewed by jaya. Even uzhavan magan is yet to be renewed.
I think Jaya renewed some films from Rawther catalog like Pulan Visaranai, Thayagam Ulavuthurai etc, because of good airtime to those films Jaya telecasted Alexander whose rights were with them before the Rawther deal happened, and by seeing good airtime to both those films Captain Prabhakaran after a long delay got aired on Jaya TV

I think Jaya renewed some films from Rawther catalog like Pulan Visaranai, Thayagam Ulavuthurai etc, because of good airtime to those films Jaya telecasted Alexander whose rights were with them before the Rawther deal happened, and by seeing good airtime to both those films Captain Prabhakaran after a long delay got aired on Jaya TV
Alexander was produced by p a arts

Nesam pudhusu running in puthu yugam shared with sun tv
wsGdniW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock