Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Vijay Sethupathi Upcoming movie Maa Manithan satellite rights with Zee Tamil

UA0wa7E.jpg

Officially announced by Kalaignar TV that Aranmanai 3 is with them.
Source
Bro that was already known a long time ago as Kalaignar Tv was mentioned in every tweet of Aranmanai 3 during its promotion . They tweeted this to inform about its TV Premiere . See this 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Source

Kalaignar Tv mentioned in yesterday's tweet so officially confirmed Aranmanai 3 with Kalaignar Tv

High chances they might premiere it On January 14

Bro that was already known . They tweeted this to inform about its TV Premiere . See this 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

High chances they might premiere it On January 14
Kalaignar TV was mentioned in Red Giant Movies tweet and I know that the rights is with them.

Now, Kalaignar TV has officially tweeted that the rights is with them and they have not mentioned regarding the movie's WTP as of now. They might premiere it soon.

Kalaignar TV was mentioned in Red Giant Movies tweet and I know that the rights is with them.

Now, Kalaignar TV has officially tweeted that the rights is with them and they have not mentioned regarding the movie's WTP as of now.
Coming Soon . This was just to create some hype . 14 January Premiere 💯

Vijayakanth starrer dharma screening this Thursday afternoon on jaya tv.

Rights shared with puthu yugam. Originally screened in raj tv many years ago.

Kolangal (1995) rights renewed by polimer from sun tv
Telecasting next Saturday 18 dec 2 pm

Since this film was produced by Henry who produced films like kallazhagar, Maru malarchi and bharathi kannamma, we can expect bharathi kannamma in polimer.
As per schedule polimer isnt screening this film tomorrow instead sathan solla thattathe will be aired.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock