Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

bSK6R3L.jpg

tErE9VH.jpg
Raj still has the rights of puthu kavithai
Coming Thursday 7.30 pm raj digital plus
0wQuBqQ.jpg

Minsara kanavu now running in velicham tv
7yCwRJc.jpg
The movie was renewed by Sun TV from Kalaignar TV and now it is being shared between Sun TV and Velicham TV (don't know if it is shared among other FTA channels).

Also, Sun TV had aired the remastered version of this movie after renewing it.

The movie was renewed by Sun TV from Kalaignar TV and now it is being shared between Sun TV and Velicham TV (don't know if it is shared among other FTA channels).

Also, Sun TV had aired the remastered version of this movie after renewing it.
Surprised to see this film in velicham tv, I assume they might have bought it for one time telecast. This might be similar to kalaignar tv airing annamalai only once for 2008 new year.

Sun again renewed the rights of arjun starrer surya paarvai from Jaya tv. Few years ago jaya renewed it from sun.

As sun again renewed the rights, they chose to air this film today midnight 1 am which I dont understand why ?

Hip-hop Tamizha's Recently Released movie (Today on Disney+ Hotstar) Anbarivu Tamil satellite rights with Vijay Television

i0vwRIA.png

OuzEyQN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock