Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

even if negotiations successfully happens too, Red Giant will request both Zee and Boney kapoor you take Digital Rights and Red Giant will take Theatrical with Satellite Rights.
No I guess. Red Giant won't touch Vijay or Ajith besides Sun Pictures since both not on good terms

Yeah Vijay movies gets Good response on Sun TV, But this year they Produced Beast movie So again they will won't go acquire Vijay's Varisu Satellite Rights.
Bro Sun TV wants Vijay movies at any cost. Even Bigil HC were with Zee Tamil since AGS had sold Kavan and Thiruttu Payale 2 to them but Sun TV had the last laugh. Dil Raju is a flexible guy. He sells to those who offer more money and Sun will definitely save money for Varisu.
Even the movie is sh#t Sun TV will get Vijay movies. Their persuasion for Theri and Kabali has to be duly noted as well. Dhanu didn't want Sun TV to get rights but others were not offering prices so he had to reluctantly sell those movies to them.The only time they felt short was Mersal that too they got audio launch rights

No I guess. Red Giant won't touch Vijay or Ajith besides Sun Pictures since both not on good terms
Bro Sun TV wants Vijay movies at any cost. Even Bigil HC were with Zee Tamil since AGS had sold Kavan and Thiruttu Payale 2 to them but Sun TV had the last laugh. Dil Raju is a flexible guy. He sells to those who offer more money and Sun will definitely save money for Varisu.
Even the movie is sh#t Sun TV will get Vijay movies.
Yeah but We can't guess and confirm, Red Giant movies will acquire any movies. It's not like bollywood movies acquisition and Money doesn't matter in Tamil cinema currently. they are talks with production houses like Give Respect and Take respect.

Yeah but We can't guess and confirm, Red Giant movies will acquire any movies. It's not like bollywood movies acquisition and Money doesn't matter in Tamil cinema currently. they are talks with production houses like Give Respect and Take respect.
Vijay and Rajini mostly partner with Sun so their movies get with Red Giant. Because other production houses can't afford them.
Ajith dislikes Red Giant a lot. Mangatha was supposed to be with Red Giant but they pulled out last minute forcing Sun Pictures and Radaan to distribute that's why he hates them.

Gargi rights with Kalignar Tv.
Channel logo mentioned on the movie titles.
Kalaignar Tv on fire 😅

Osita Iheme Reaction GIF by GrowthX

I appreciate your love and respect but all movies going to Kalaignar Tv is not digestible. I mean this politics should end soon . Otherwise there will come a day when Sun Pictures movies will also go to Kalaignar Tv.
Bhai You don't know about Jaya TV time. Every party will do that it s just that after Amma Death Jaya TV stopped buying movies that's it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock