Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Correction , humiliated Sun TV to buy average movies coz of Dirty Polutucs
No no no. Sun TV just wants to buy major star movies. Santhanam movies have done well for them on TV that's why they are buying those movies. Also Ayalaan is with Sun TV as well.
Kalaignar TV will get good movies but no Ajith Vijay, Rajini movie anytime soon.
Varisu also I guess would be with Sun or Zee Tamil
Sivakarthikeyan has signed a deal with Sun Pictures wherein he would do movies with them(Don is not included in that deal). Prince satellite Rights not sold but Maaveeran sold to Star Vijay.

Last edited:
New Satellite Rights

Gulu Gulu - Sun TV
My Dear Bootham - Zee Tamil
Cobra - Kalaignar TV
Captain - Kalaignar TV or Star Vijay
Ponniyin Selvan 1 - Star Vijay
Sardar - Kalaignar TV
Prince - Unsold
Pathu Thala - Star Vijay (high chances)
Ayalaan - Sun TV
Jailer - Sun TV

Last edited:
No no no. Sun TV just wants to buy major star movies. Santhanam movies have done well for them on TV that's why they are buying those movies. Also Ayalaan is with Sun TV as well.
Kalaignar TV will get good movies but no Ajith Vijay, Rajini movie anytime soon.
Varisu also I guess would be with Sun or Zee Tamil
Sivakarthikeyan has signed a deal with Sun Pictures wherein he would do movies with them(Don is not included in that deal). Prince satellite Rights not sold but Maaveeran sold to Star Vijay.
Maybe . Varisu might to to Sun .

Sad to see that Colors Tamil is way way behind in terms of satellite rights acquisition. Nowadays they are acquiring small budget / small Star films and are not getting good TRP'S . Their only good movie which good good TRP'S was Kodiyil Oruvan last year . After that , it was just average. I think after some time , they will stop telecasting movies if this situation goes for another 2-3 years . They should take a step forward and try to get Vijay movies for some attraction.

Sad to see that Colors Tamil is way way behind in terms of satellite rights acquisition. Nowadays they are acquiring small budget / small Star films and are not getting good TRP'S . Their only good movie which good good TRP'S was Kodiyil Oruvan last year . After that , it was just average. I think after some time , they will stop telecasting movies if this situation goes for another 2-3 years . They should take a step forward and try to get Vijay movies for some attraction.
Yes they are just premiering dubbed movies 😅

Both Sun TV and Kalaignar TV from same family. Currently Star Vijay better than Sun TV in movie acquisition, Star Vijay holds amazing blockbusters Satellite Rights in last 8 months movies like Maanaadu, Pushpa, FIR, RRR and Vikram.
Zee Tamil sold blockbuster KGF 2 movie

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock