Discussion Tamil Movies of 80s, 90s, 2000s restoration into True 1080p HD

What are your thoughts about Re-Restoration by Sun for Padayappa. I personally found it better than the Amazon-Divo Print
Sorry bro. I take my words back and also for late reply
As you said the SUN HDTV version was far superior than the OTT version. I remember the OTT version is the same as the telugu dub which used to come in Gemini TV.
The SUN print is a true remastered one. I have some caps attached here.
x3jcsLf.png
CbnGVYT.png
YmdvFla.png

Sorry bro. I take my words back and also for late reply
As you said the SUN HDTV version was far superior than the OTT version. I remember the OTT version is the same as the telugu dub which used to come in Gemini TV.
The SUN print is a true remastered one. I have some caps attached here.

Can we watch this version online anywhere?

I having a doubt. Remastered old movies is done by production house or Channels?
Same doubt but what I understand is that the remastering is being done by the production houses as if channels were making it then all the 90s and 2000s movie in KTV would have been remastered.

This one is a absolute classic. A remastered print of the 90s. What a quality. Even the photos taken during the 90s can't match upto the screenshots of this video. Credit: Matinee Now Youtube Channel

KUToLMU.png

gTSPhVu.png
UCqmKx9.png
0gHnLZw.png
7LfAnHa.png
L6KqmpI.png

Yeah, AP International is the only hope right now.

I would love to see more Home video companies taking this route like Rajvideovision or Pyramid who have a vast library of Tamil movies of the previous decades.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock