Discussion Tamil Movies of 80s, 90s, 2000s restoration into True 1080p HD

Suresh Productions is Best, They have quality movies with High quality picture in YT that to be free

Certainly the Best. I really adore them for that. They restored the movies in the best quality and also gave it for Free in YT. The only production company in Telugu who are remastering their old movies.

Telugu industry could restore more as most of the top heroes have their own production company and I believe the Movie negatives or source are still safe and intact.

Is there anywhere we can watch this remastered version of Muthu and Baashha? Prime, YouTube, etc?
The Ultra print of Muthu is good though
wDgLObz.jpg

Certainly the Best. I really adore them for that. They restored the movies in the best quality and also gave it for Free in YT. The only production company in Telugu who are remastering their old movies.

Telugu industry could restore more as most of the top heroes have their own production company and I believe the Movie negatives or source are still safe and intact.
In Tamil Modern Cinema uploads 4K Prints of Old Movies. Many of them Have Good Prints. Although I won't say superior quality but they look decent on TV or large screen viewing experience
Ibrahim Rowther's films need proper restoration for sure, the Reliance Home Video prints look stale and Pyramid too disappoints.

Last edited:
Coming to Muthu, Even Kavithalaya is a well known production company and they have not stepped in the restoration game.
Most of the Rajini and Kamal Classics belong to them.

Coming to Muthu, Even Kavithalaya is a well known production company and they have not stepped in the restoration game.
Most of the Rajini and Kamal Classics belong to them.
Kavithalayaa gave most of its movies rights to Ultra and Raj Video Vision (Through Satellite Rights) And these both are not too famous for restoration purposes. Ultra has only restored Muthu and Netrikan to an extent,but not others

In Tamil Modern Cinema uploads 4K Prints of Old Movies. Many of them Have Good Prints. Although I won't say superior quality but they look decent on TV or large screen viewing experience
Ibrahim Rowther's films need proper restoration for sure, the Reliance Home Video prints look stale and Pyramid too disappoints.

Oh god, please don't talk about that Channel. They have a YT channel named Modern Cinema where they are posting the prints they have and they do have some rare collections, I don't have any problem with that but opening a new channel saying 4K Tamil cinema and upscaling these 480p to 4K and making us fools. I once reported it for being spam and misleading of using the word 4k.

AP international will be like 4K? So What am I VHS print.

Oh god, please don't talk about that Channel. They have a YT channel named Modern Cinema where they are posting the prints they have and they do have some rare collections, I don't have any problem with that but opening a new channel saying 4K Tamil cinema and upscaling these 480p to 4K and making us fools. I once reported it for being spam and misleading of using the word 4k.

AP international will be like 4K? So What am I VHS print.
Damnn cheats

Kavithalayaa gave most of its movies rights to Ultra and Raj Video Vision (Through Satellite Rights) And these both are not too famous for restoration purposes. Ultra has only restored Muthu and Netrikan to an extent,but not others

Raj was leading in the 90s next to Sun but after that they hardly had anything going in their channel, I don't know how they are sustaining among the bigwigs like Zee and Star and Sun. They never bothered to bring HD version of their channels and are just running the same movies for decades.

They will surprise once in a while by buying a good movie like Varlaru, Ravanan. The only good thing about them is that they have a huge library of Tamil movies released before 2000s.

Raj was leading in the 90s next to Sun but after that they hardly had anything going in their channel, I don't know how they are sustaining among the bigwigs like Zee and Star and Sun. They never bothered to bring HD version of their channels and are just running the same movies for decades.

They will surprise once in a while by buying a good movie like Varlaru, Ravanan. The only good thing about them is that they have a huge library of Tamil movies released before 2000s.
Raj should Restore all the movies which they have. They have a lot of films like Uzhaippali, Vaanathaippola which restored would look amazing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock