Breaking Tata Play 4K UHD Box Customers To Get Free Upgrade To HD-PVR / Binge+

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys,

Tata Play 4K UHD Box (Non-Android Box Realeased On 2015) Customers To Get Free Upgrade To HD-PVR / Binge+

Reasons: It Won't Support SAT CR LNBs,

Important Note: Keep Your Connection And RMN Active, Automatic SR Will Be Raised,,,,

Don't Call CC, SR Will Be Auto Raised,,,

Last edited:
Guys,

Tata Play 4K UHD Box (Non-Android Box Realeased On 2015) Customers To Get Free Upgrade To HD-PVR / Binge+

Keep Your Connection And RMN Active, Automatic SR Will Be Raised,,,,
This means TS is going to change every LNB of every active user to SAT CR, and if the STB doesn't support it then they will change it to a supporting one.

Guys,

Important Note: Keep Your Connection And RMN Active, Automatic SR Will Be Raised,,,,

Don't Call CC, SR Will Be Auto Raised,,,
This for all 4K UHD box users ? Or only for selected users bro

Thanks for the update @Vadirocks bro. I can confirm this too. 👍

Also, as per my source, if someone does INR 6000 or more recharge on their SD/HD box, they are also eligible for the free Binge+ STB upgrade offer. The WO (work order) is automatically generated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock