Breaking Tata Play Binge+ Software Updated To 4.2.1

I haven't downloaded this 4.2.1 yet ,
Still facing background problem.
It's nothing with update , service glitch may be!

I haven’t yet got any update on my stb yet. It says already up to date

App version is 4.5.5-1075
I checked today manually and got the update
V5.1.5

Major con is home screen and menu background is now opaque purple color..earlier it was semi transparent and used to show the channel playing now in the home screen or other menu settings page it is no longer playing the channel in the background

Another con found is there is delay in channel switching..on clicking ch+ it is changing the epg immediately but channel is coming after 1-2sec of black screen

Guys don't update 😢

Last edited:
I checked today manually and got the update
V5.1.5

Major con is home screen and menu background is now opaque purple color..earlier it was semi transparent and used to show the channel playing now in the home screen or other menu settings page it is no longer playing the channel in the background

Another con found is there is delay in channel switching..on clicking ch+ it is changing the epg immediately but channel is coming after 1-2sec of black screen

Guys don't update 😢
Can u share screenshot of home screen

I haven't downloaded this 4.2.1 yet ,
Still facing background problem.
It's nothing with update , service glitch may be!
Tata Play removed audio changing option on pressing info , swifted to general setting tab > User Settings.
Also , audio selected are applicable to All channels.
So, it's not been easy to change audio now as earlier.

Tata Play removed audio changing option on pressing info , swifted to general setting tab > User Settings.
Also , audio selected are applicable to All channels.
So, it's not been easy to change audio now as earlier.
Tataplay software team is worst! Instead of improving or adding new features they are removing all good features.

Guys if you recall earlier if you press info button there was an quick option to add a channel to favorites.. that was one of the good feature axed by tataplay team 🤬 now audio option

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock