Breaking Tata Play Binge+ Software Updated To 4.2.1

Finally Received This Useless Update I don’t even see performance improvement
Infact it is now taking more time to launch the home screen previously it is fast

Infact there need to be improvements in term’s performance atleast in home screen because previously the box need to perform two tasks but now only one task so it needs to improve but nothing

And the purple screen is not finished properly when we are watching near the TV it looks like some purple stripes which looks worst in a big TV screen
It is ok when we are far away

Finally Instead of improving the performance and one important feature is decreased

Background channel running is one of the key feature for a hybrid box with this update they killed 25% - 50% of the uniqueness of binge plus box with no improvements

After my current balance gets exhausted i will shift to my TV OS
And again try without live TV if things don’t work i will just downgrade to HD box or just this box only for live tv with my tv remote
Done with the patience of two years and instead of improving they are decreasing the uniqueness of this hybrid box

Last edited:
There is no option to cancel the box.Other wise 100 percent everyone would have returned these boxes to tataplay

There are two options
develop a good hybrid box Or allow people to downgrade
No operator can’t make the customer stay with them without customer will for a long time maybe they will wait for few months and leave

This update almost bricked my Box. I contacted customer care but they are very sure that there was no Update.
Within 6hours after the rant with technicians, the update was official xD

Looks like Tata Play is working to revamp the Home page that just looks like Google TV Home page for their next update. It can be seen on their Binge promos.
ufZJ0xW.jpg
I think its a upcoming binge+ stick powered with Google tv because there is no live tv section. 🤔

After my current balance gets exhausted i will shift to my TV OS
And again try without live TV if things don’t work i will just downgrade to HD box or just this box only for live tv with my tv remote
Done with the patience of two years and instead of improving they are decreasing the uniqueness of this hybrid box

As I Mentioned I Started Using MyTV Os Only OTT from yesterday and stopped using binge plus plus box ..

Anybody tried using binge Netflix combos without tataplay account active state ?
We already know that hotstar and netflix will work whether tataplay account is active or not but anybody tried using binge app on tv without balance in Tataplay dth account?

As I Mentioned I Started Using MyTV Os Only OTT from yesterday and stopped using binge plus plus box ..

Anybody tried using binge Netflix combos without tataplay account active state ?
We already know that hotstar and netflix will work whether tataplay account is active or not but anybody tried using binge app on tv without balance in Tataplay dth account?
R u using HD TV or 4k TV...I think binge plus app is having HD/standard plan..
If HD then binge plus app is fine..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock