DDF Exclusive JioTV+ app on Tata Play Binge+

Has anyone installed Jio TV + app in Tata Play binge set top box?
Yes it works fine! But Star Channels and Sun Network Channels not playing.. In case of Star channels binge+ version of D+H doesn't support live channels that could be the reason.. However, I couldn't get the reason why Sun Channels not playing it asks to subscribe to premium pack after it gets redirected to Sun NXT app.. Zee Network Channels playing fine and I think Sony channels also playing..

Yes it works fine! But Star Channels and Sun Network Channels not playing.. In case of Star channels binge+ version of D+H doesn't support live channels that could be the reason.. However, I couldn't get the reason why Sun Channels not playing it asks to subscribe to premium pack after it gets redirected to Sun NXT app.. Zee Network Channels playing fine and I think Sony channels also playing..
Share some pic with us

Can you please guide me to install it ?

Bro, in play store just search jio, open any jio app,then in app below showing jiotv+ app

More details visit below mentioned thread

Can't find the option like mentioned in above post.

Can't find the option like mentioned in above post.
Then try this step bro

Thanks for the guidance @Vicky & @karan_hdl bros, finally i could able to install it. But it is asking me for Jio Fibre login ID.
Can't i login through my Jio number?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock