Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,484

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Anyone send multi connection using splitter image
VJq8WRg.jpeg

How to check the status of this offer in App friends ?From TP called morning and i booked time 11am but yet to receive call from technician. Is there any number to call and ask TP ?

I had raised request for yesterday @9:30PM,
today morning received calls from tataplay team, they asked me we will send technician on today, but I'm asked tomorrow for upgrade, they just asked my alt contact no, OK sir, We will arrange on tomorrow,

I had seen tataplay technicians in our apartment main gate, they have full bag 🎒of hd dvr boxes :oops:, I think in our apartment many people registered request for upgrade, that's why asking for today installation

XG0Jec1.jpeg

X6ZtCnu.jpeg

rNsiudp.jpeg

With people feedbacks, I am really confused whether to go for the box or not...mainly concerned about sd channels quality..
Let's say I upgrade my connection by paying ₹799 and then didn't like the quality, is there one interested to purchase it? Don't pay me extra, just ₹799 and shipping charges🥲🙏

Why upgrade to plus hurry. I think hd/sd settop box had only one upgrade available. So who upgrades hd to hd + you are locked to hd+ you do not have upgrade further. That reson you will chosen a currently useing technology like android+4kbox.tp hd + will shutdown because of less trade in market. Lack of new technology often

With people feedbacks, I am really confused whether to go for the box or not...mainly concerned about sd channels quality..
Let's say I upgrade my connection by paying ₹799 and then didn't like the quality, is there one interested to purchase it? Don't pay me extra, just ₹799 and shipping charges🥲🙏
Picture clarity good

Why upgrade to plus hurry. I think hd/sd settop box had only one upgrade available. So who upgrades hd to hd + you are locked to hd+ you do not have upgrade further. That reson you will chosen a currently useing technology like android+4kbox.tp hd + will shutdown because of less trade in market. Lack of new technology often
Personally I don't even want recording feature, I just want a box with good picture quality like binge+..few days ago I bought navya3 box from arhun but it is not good..so don't want to waste another ₹799.. since my tv is smart, I don't need ott feature also of binge+, being a hybrid box it is very slow and laggy but epg is better than any box in the market.

@Vadirocks bro is there any chance of launch of new box by the end of this month? I remember sarfraz was saying it will launch in march

HD+ users can upgrade to binge +. Thats the final upgrade

Back
Top Bottom