DDF Exclusive Tata Play logo updated in TV channels

How the new Tata Play logo looks on TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I object.

It doesn’t look cheap in anyways.

It’s in our minds that a foreign brands are premium,etc.

This is pure Indian. We will get used to it.
In my personal opinion people will take time to accept the change. People are making unnecessary ruckus regarding this matter. If some people do not like the new logo of Tata Play appearing on the TV screen, will they stop using Tata Play? The company has only changed its name. But its quality and service is still No.1!
This is our Tata Play. We should welcome the changes with an open heart.

In my personal opinion people will take time to accept the change. People are making unnecessary ruckus regarding this matter. If some people do not like the new logo of Tata Play appearing on the TV screen, will they stop using Tata Play? The company has only changed its name. But its quality and service is still No.1!
I agree 👍

This is a thread about the logo. Bringing quality of service here is wrong. People might have different taste than yours.

That's why I wrote in the beginning that this is my personal opinion.
Than you started comparision of it's service. The color shade just doesn't look professional to me. This pink looks odd if you notice it. It is not blending properly with other colours. I would've preferred a completely transparent or white logo which Tata portion now has and is looking awesome .

@Anish Pai bro. When people bought a Tata Sky connection. 95% assumed they are buying something from Tata. 5% barely knows about Sky being a different brand. Until 2012 even I didn't knew what Sky was until I started watching their shows. So no here is married to any international brand.

Past Programmes in channels have Play button in Pink Colour in Binge plus STB. Same Pink colour used for words and theme now.

Binge ott subscribers have catch up tv.

Than you started comparision of it's service. The color shade just doesn't look professional to me. This pink looks odd if you notice it. It is not blending properly with other colours. I would've preferred a completely transparent or white logo which Tata portion now has and is looking awesome .

@Anish Pai bro. When people bought a Tata Sky connection. 95% assumed they are buying something from Tata. 5% barely knows about Sky being a different brand. Until 2012 even I didn't knew what Sky was until I started watching their shows. So no here is married to any international brand.
If you find anything wrong with my post, please delete it. I have not posted this post to argue with anyone. I have just given my personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock