DDF Exclusive Tata Play logo updated in TV channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Pradeep.R
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 50
  • Views Views: Views 17,681

How the new Tata Play logo looks on TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you find anything wrong with my post, please delete it. I have not posted this post to argue with anyone. I have just given my personal opinion.
It's fine bro. Nothing to worry about.

I Hope Tata play adding all pending TV Channels on its platform including Odia Channels, Sidharth TV, Sidharth Bhakti, Sidharth Gold

I don't understand why a logo is required on channel screen. I haven't seen a service provider logo on any of the foreign DTH companies. Indian channels already have flashy logos and on screen graphics. I think DTH logos should be restricted to UI only.
Or maybe they can show the logo during ads ...

I don't understand why a logo is required on channel screen. I haven't seen a service provider logo on any of the foreign DTH companies. Indian channels already have flashy logos and on screen graphics. I think DTH logos should be restricted to UI only.
Logo on channels is for ,not using dth signals for local cable tv connections

still the Tata play logo covers the channel logo in Sun channels.
I have already raised complaint for this on Dec 2021. Their reply to that is horrible..

They said Tata Sky logo position is determine by Broadcaster..In this case it is decided by Sun network..Pathetic... these things said in phone call by customer care.So, I asked her to send a written mail stating all these things mentioned in call.

But what she replied in mail is like we cannot drop the logo of Tata Sky which I never said to them.. actually, I asked them to lower the logo of Tata sky by few inches..

Now, this new Tata Play logo in Sun Channels are ruining the TV viewing experience.

Never expected this type of reply from them being a premium service.

Last edited:
I have already raised complaint for this on Dec 2021. Their reply to that is horrible..

They said Tata Sky logo position is determine by Broadcaster..In this case it is decided by Sun network..Pathetic... these things said in phone call by customer care.So, I asked her to send a written mail stating all these things mentioned in call.

But what she replied is like we cannot drop the logo of Tata Sky which I never said to them.. actually, I asked them to lower the logo of Tata sky by few inches..

Now, this new Tata Play logo in Sun Channels are ruining the TV viewing experience.

Never expected this type of reply from them being a premium service.
Can you post images of Tata Play along with Sun channels?

Can you post images of Tata Play along with Sun channels?
Sun TV

Av4sTGu.jpg

Sun Life
K7Ss6u8.jpg

Sun News
Vl4CMgs.jpg

Adithya TV
4HYIBzY.jpg

Chutti TV
Hx2rGHX.jpg

Among above, Sun TV, Adithya and Chutti TV is worst.

KTV and Sun Music HD ok since Tplay logo below the channel Logo but not sure about SD Version.

I want The logo like this (below tv channel logo) I am not even expecting transparent logo like Sun direct for now.
XK39bkh.jpg

9sueIwN.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom