DDF Exclusive Tata Play Multi Tv NCF Charges Revising W.e.f 19th September 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter SarFa
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 4,681
Based on high demand for broadband and OTT subscriptions. No broadcasters should charge more than ₹10 if they wanna survive in the market.
What I said is applicable to ott also. Beyond certain price, no one going to subscribe it atleaset in India whatever you paid for rights.

Based on high demand for broadband and OTT subscriptions. No broadcasters should charge more than ₹10 if they wanna survive in the market.
Adding to this, if we look that in broadcaster bouquets average cost of such Pay TV Channels comes out to be very less but A La Carte channels r priced high so that less people opt for it and here is why i miss the Old NTO regulations which if implemented in proper manner then both broadcaster bouquets and A La Carte channels costing would have been affordable

Adding to this, if we look that in broadcaster bouquets average cost of such Pay TV Channels comes out to be very less but A La Carte channels r priced high so that less people opt for it and here is why i miss the Old NTO regulations which if implemented in proper manner then both broadcaster bouquets and A La Carte channels costing would have been affordable
Bouquet consits most of mediocre channels which most viewers won't subscribe anyway.

Bouquet consits most of mediocre channels which most viewers won't subscribe anyway.
Yes which is why broadcasters keep bouquet pricing less and club popular + less popular channels in it so that more people subscribe to it and channels reach max audience

The changes have been made effective today onwards

For me it's showing Rs 90 NCF, and my recharge due date went down by 2 days.

I reduced two channels which i rarely watched to reduce the impact of price increase. I didn't want to pay more. Everybody is rapidly increasing prices these days.

Back
Top Bottom