Tata Play revised its packages; price hike for some packs

• Thread starter Thread starter Shark
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 4,074
No, Pack Price is same they increased NCF Charges. I think Tata Play did all this drama to increase NCF on Packs silently.
Not only these, Price increased on all packs that I checked

Users already reported that NCF increased after removal of sony channels from Packs

Something like this happened few years back too when they decreased pack price then rolled it back to older price but in that NCF had increased and actual channel / bouquet pricing remained same.... When one used to enquire customer care used to tell that they have reduced pack price not including NCF and just comparing old + new bouquet price ..... I think this was the time when some broadcasters had reduced pricing of certain bouquets thereby leading to reduction in DPO bouquets pricing.....and if i remember correctly erstwhile Tata Sky also did not pass on tax reduction benefits to customers while other DTH companies did so. Here is news article about the same

Last edited:
I think this is a repeat of this old story....price hiked in twisted manner

When Airtel Did the same for secondary connection
It hasn't affected the monthly rent as they've increased the NCF & reduced the plan's price. It was changed few weeks back.
For example, earlier the price of Delhi superstar pack was 158 (66+92) but later they increased the NCF & changed it to (100+58) & now it's 168(100+68). So, increasing the NCF didn't affected the monthly rent.
NOTE: I am talking about primary connection & best fit plans.

When Tata Play did same for some packs (applicable on both primary and secondary connection)

Last edited:
Tata Play Increased NCF again 😡😡😡 I'm now not recharging Tata Play again will continue now using Jio AirFibre only . They increased my package from 338 to 355 when checked package price is same but NCF Increased from 94 to 112. Most of Users are shifting to Jio , in our Village in last month many users got AirFibre connections .

Tata Play Increased NCF again 😡😡😡 I'm now not recharging Tata Play again will continue now using Jio AirFibre only . They increased my package from 338 to 355 when checked package price is same but NCF Increased from 94 to 112. Most of Users are shifting to Jio , in our Village in last month many users got AirFibre connections .
But that jio is not suitable for parents ..I am waiting for IPTV

Just now I was checking the packs, they have increased the ncf too much

Take for example the famous pack, bangla Hindi super value hd pack, pack price is 243 (same) but ncf increased from ₹67 to ₹101

@SarFa and @HappySoul bro u can consider shifting to Airtel Digital TV, use the same dish / ODU which shall get u Rs. 600 discount too for new connection or incase of Secondary STB (if u already have one Airtel Connection) u will also get discounts + free subscription benefits

@SarFa and @HappySoul bro u can consider shifting to Airtel Digital TV, use the same dish / ODU which shall get u Rs. 600 discount too for new connection or incase of Secondary STB (if u already have one Airtel Connection) u will also get discounts + free subscription benefits
Bhai for me its not possible currently because on April end I've already taken Jio AirFibre connection for broadband n OTT Apps use on Jio STB. Currently Till December I've its subscription. On January i may think about ADTV if Jio IPTV is not launched.

Back
Top Bottom