Tata Play revised its packages; price hike for some packs

• Thread starter Thread starter Shark
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 4,074
But still bro if sun Direct can provide ₹60 ncf why not Airtel or tata play or dish/d2h? Atleast for airtel/sun/dish, they launched long term fta pack too but nothing in tata play

Airtel does provide huge discount on NCF across various DPO Bouquets be it region/ account specific/ FTA chs plans or regular plans / Airtel Black plans and also in retention plans....in many such bouquets NCF charged is also 0 or max 10 or 20 Rs

Airtel does provide huge discount on NCF across various DPO Bouquets be it region/ account specific/ FTA chs plans or regular plans / Airtel Black plans and also in retention plans....in many such bouquets NCF charged is also 0 or max 10 or 20 Rs
Naa..I want the freedom..ncf + channels of my choice..at any day that will be cheaper than any bouquets

E.g : if I watch only movies channels, I can pay ₹60+ 126 for the movie add on

Screenshot-20240819-210300.png

Naa..I want the freedom..ncf + channels of my choice..at any day that will be cheaper than any bouquets

E.g : if I watch only movies channels, I can pay ₹60+ 126 for the movie add on

Still buddy in many of the above bouquets u will get Pay TV Hindi Movie Channels, Hindi GEC , Few Kids, Infotainment, Music at almost same price of near about 150 or 200 Rs . as these r discounted packs.....if u still want to opt for A La Carte Option then All Airtel Black DTH Combo Plan subscribers r charged Rs. 78 of u opt to choose channels via A La Carte mode and not wanting to add any DPO Bouquets to ur subscription....also Airtel Black plans provide Free Service Visits / Relocation and host of other discounts / benefits....u can check with Airtel on the same

Still buddy in many of the above bouquets u will get Pay TV Hindi Movie Channels, Hindi GEC , Few Kids, Infotainment, Music at almost same price of near about 150 or 200 Rs . as these r discounted packs.....if u still want to opt for A La Carte Option then All Airtel Black DTH Combo Plan subscribers r charged Rs. 78 of u opt to choose channels via A La Carte mode and not wanting to add any DPO Bouquets to ur subscription....also Airtel Black plans provide Free Service Visits / Relocation and host of other discounts / benefits....u can check with Airtel on the same
Airtel black not beneficial for all as in my case I don't have their fibre connection in my area and definitely I don't want Airtel postpaid connection or even prepaid

Back
Top Bottom