Discussion Tata Play Signal Level Mapping | Share Your Signal Levels

My TataPlay Signal Snaps. Thank You @acmedigitals

mVubS3r.jpg

i am getting 13.2 MER only how adjust and increase MER to 15 , pls somebody reply

Hi @acmedigitals bro. Below is the signal level in my new home.. on relocation request tata play technician did this.. earlier in previous location the the level was used to be full 255 in all channels but offcourse the quality improvement was significant.. earlier it was 14.8-15.1 but now 15.8-16.2

My question is the base of odu installed not on 90° because my neighbour getting a full 255.. they were on a hurry didn't measure the 90° installed in guess!! Or may be new LNB, wire could be the reason.. any input on this @SarfaRaZ bro

2OtO5dg.jpg

Hi @acmedigitals bro. Below is the signal level in my new home.. on relocation request tata play technician did this.. earlier in previous location the the level was used to be full 255 in all channels but offcourse the quality improvement was significant.. earlier it was 14.8-15.1 but now 15.8-16.2

My question is the base of odu installed not on 90° because my neighbour getting a full 255.. they were on a hurry didn't measure the 90° installed in guess!! Or may be new LNB, wire could be the reason.. any input on this @SarfaRaZ bro

2OtO5dg.jpg
Signal strength depends on the length of the cable if I understand

Has the cable been changed ?

Update:

Have updated post #1 with GSAT 24 signal levels (average) that is optimum.

Changes made are:

1. As per points that both Satellites are new hence the Signal levels are better as compared to previously.
2. Day and Night signal levels are not same, so taken average of both times.

Will post my signal level screenshorts shortly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock