Discussion Tata Play Signal Level Mapping | Share Your Signal Levels

My signal level and signal quality both are zero... Some channels don't work many times... I'm stuck...

My signal level and signal quality both are zero... Some channels don't work many times... I'm stuck...
See my post #110. If you have idea about the dish, you do alignment yourself. On the speaker mode in phone and stand a person near TV with a phone and do slowly. No 10 spanner.

See my post #110. If you have idea about the dish, you do alignment yourself. On the speaker mode in phone and stand a person near TV with a phone and do slowly. No 10 spanner.
Bro, I don't have access. Our building has a common dish and is 21 floors and I'm on the 1st floor. Tata sky technician told me that I need to get the wire and box changed...
21 floors wire cost + new stb cost + electrician cost (tata sky technician says one electrician will be reqd from my side) is a bummer.

Last edited:
Bro, I don't have access. Our building has a common dish and is 21 floors and I'm on the 1st floor. Tata sky technician told me that I need to get the wire and box changed...
21 floors wire cost + new stb cost + electrician cost (tata sky technician says one electrician will be reqd from my side) is a bummer.
Best is to talk about this to your society or building association, to see if other flatholders having same issue as you do.

Then they can do the rest of the work since it not you issue alone.

Best is to talk about this to your society or building association, to see if other flatholders having same issue as you do.

Then they can do the rest of the work since it not you issue alone.
Strong TP No Please

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock