DDF Exclusive Tata Play STB receiving new software update

• Thread starter Ajay85
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 19,444
Panna box (made in thailand) still receiving updates or they stopped?

I got the software Update in morning today but i didn't seem any changes. Did anyone see any changes after update?
gQ3FuuN.jpg

I got the software Update in morning today but i didn't seem any changes. Did anyone see any changes after update?
gQ3FuuN.jpg
Tata Play HD software updated to v403. No major changes were found.

Only one new feature has been added. There is a tick symbol added next to the channel name in the guide menu that tells us which channels we have subscribed to.

csxwJYn.jpg

Lq0E6US.jpg
Check if you also got the same feature .

Tonight Received New Software Update for My Tata Play HD STB.
STB Model No :- 27XX Series
Release No :- 403
New Bouquet :- STB HD Kol
exVhqse.jpg

Received Software Version :-
4.0.3.001 Nov 21 2023
BWn8VBQ.jpg

RSi5VJC.jpg

A Special "Green Light with Tick Symbol" now been introduced next to the Channel Name in the "Guide Menu" for Showing the Channel that has been Subscribed in the STB.
85orRmJ.jpg

uFcMmUR.jpg

*** Hoping that Favourite Channel List Count will increased to 98 from Previous 50 - but it not incorporated for this Series STBs this time.

Better Luck Next Time............

Last edited:
Tonight Received New Software Update for My Tata Play HD STB.
STB Model No :- 27XX Series
Release No :- 403
New Bouquet :- STB HD Kol
exVhqse.jpg

Received Software Version :-
4.0.3.001 Nov 21 2023
BWn8VBQ.jpg

RSi5VJC.jpg

A Special "Green Light with Tick Symbol" now been introduced next to the Channel Name in the "Guide Menu" for Showing the Channel that has been Subscribed in the STB.
85orRmJ.jpg

uFcMmUR.jpg

*** Hoping that Favourite Channel List Count will increased to 98 from Previous 50 - but it not incorporated for this Series STBs this time.

Better Luck Next Time............
I think it belongs to T51 Humax STB. Any changes to list out bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock