Breaking Tata Play testing new Transponders from Gsat24

better you skip this thread dear 🙏
It's not like that brother because people keep asking day by day Tata Play team also working hard to shift they are testing each and every tp to provide us uninterrupted entertainment so we should keep calm and have patience 🥲

Some of our members loose patience.No need to worry.Tataplay leased the satellite spending a huge amount is not for play.They will utilise it fully once all process is done

Bringing/connecting Airtel DTH into every Tata Play related discussions are not encouraged
Some of our members loose patience.No need to worry.Tataplay leased the satellite spending a huge amount is not for play.They will utilise it fully once all process is done

True. Tata Play team must be busy in testing of transponders and various other tasks hence it will certainly take some more time for satellite migration to start.

However i anticipate/hope for similar response for Airtel Digital TV where again their technical / backend team is busy completing / managing different tasks thus channel additions, LCN Realignment and various other things r taking some time to be implemented. Various things r also interconnected hence without one the other cannot be executed. Subscribers / Members should understand the same and keep patience rather than on a daily basis just criticising the operator which serves no purpose. I have already explained in detail about this hence members should read the same. 🙏

Last edited:
Tataplay testing balance 3 tp in gsat 24
3aSKl8r.jpg
vWjjGu7.jpg
t5GkeA6.jpg

Testing of all transponders of Gsat24 complete now. Waiting for channel addition testing in transponders .Now total of 48 transponders(24 Tp of Gsat24 +24 Tps of Gsat10/30) added on TP sheet of Tataplay.None of the transponders added to NIT

Out of the 24 tps 9 tps have signals now including new ones
BFhdzz0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock