Breaking Tata Play testing new Transponders from Gsat24

Only for proof early tataplay home tp was 11550 thats all. đź‘Ťfor Vadirocks

Don't Get Confused

I Just Asked You To Share Proof Of 11510 H 32720 Became Home Tp!

By The Way, I Know Why You're Claiming This As Home Tp But Definitely That's Not Reason

Last edited:
Don't Get Confused

I Just Asked You To Share Proof Of 11510 H 32720 Became Home Tp!

By The Way, I Know Why You're Claiming This As Home Tp But Definitely That's Not Reason
All ss will tell whats the reality..đź‘Ť

Update ....

Nothing new
7H and 4V Tps on for testing .Total tp count 35 like yesterday .Channel addition testing not started yet
t3fvU5r.jpg
Brother, I think they (TATA PLAY) are waiting for one year to complete of Gsat 24 to Launch. After first anniversary they started to process of channel testing and adding new channels.

Brother, I think they (TATA PLAY) are waiting for one year to complete of Gsat 24 to Launch. After first anniversary they started to process of channel testing and adding new channels.
No once the testing process is over they will utilise the Tps .They already invested a huge amount, So they won’t wait for such things after anniversary, Diwali etc...

No once the testing process is over they will utilise the Tps .They already invested a huge amount, So they won’t wait for such things after anniversary, Diwali etc...
There are only one month is left to complete one year as the Gsat24 launched last year 22nd June, this is why I am saying. NSIL and TATA PLAY spent one year on testing. One year has gone from Gsat24's Codal Life of 15 years. Whereas MEASAT3D's Codal Life is 18 years and the Satellite has stated commercial operation after three months of Launch. Both the satellite have launch on June'2022.

Last edited:
There are only one month is left to complete one year as the Gsat24 launched last year 22nd June, this is why I am saying. NSIL and TATA PLAY spent one year on testing. One year has gone from Gsat24's Codal Life of 15 years. Whereas Mesat 3D's Codal Life is 18 years and the Satellite has stated commercial operation after three months of Launch. Both the Sat have launch on June'2022.
There is no one year criteria..
They will start shifting just after testing process completed..
Don't assume on such things..

There is no one year criteria..
They will start shifting just after testing process completed..
Don't assume on such things..
How MEASAT 3D has started commercial operation only after three months of launch. Its not they make testing before commercial operation?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock