Breaking Tata Play testing new Transponders from Gsat24

Not only Zee colorstamil HD vijaytv hD and sunmusic HD picture very bad nowadays 🥺🥺
Main reason for this they don't hold addition of some carriage fee channels.. while having space issues..
Then they have poor management on compression of channels.. for example some less watched devotional channels have gud picture quality.. some highly watched pay channels have extreme compression..

Last edited:
Tata play is super to watch in crt tv . I think tata play is also considering and recommends this😁.

or example some less watched devotional channels have gud picture quality
who did say people less watched the Devotional channel and every channel matters in terms of good picture quality and less watched and more watched isn't the logic and every channel should be in good picture quality.

Last edited:
who did say people less watched the Devotional channel and every channel matters in terms of good picture quality and less watched and more watched isn't the logic and every channel should be in good picture quality.
If enough space is there i have no objection..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock